Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Career Move for Brooke

I am officially a pharmacy manager once again. I have slowly been picking up more and more days at work. The reason: Dusty and I want to build a rather large addition onto our house this summer. We want to build what we want (our dream house adding to our existing!) instead of cutting any corners. This will be a lot easier to achieve if I work more than 16 hours a week. It was nice while it lasted, but now it's back to the bench. A position opened in Dixon for a pharmacy manager and I accepted. Excited? yes......will I miss Greta and Atticus? yes, yes yes!
Everything seems to be falling into place though. Our neighbor (Pastor's wife) is going to watch them for us at our house while I am working. I could not think of anything better. Dusty will be home with them as well. I am shooting for three very long days versus four normal days. This way I will be able to see them every night to bed as well as be home with them for 4 days. I'll know Tuesday for sure!

2 comments:

Horner Family said...

Just seeing if comments work!

Kori said...

Hey Brooke! Welcome to the blogging world! I have been blogging for almost a year now and I love it! it is a great creative outlet for me! Congrats on the pharmacy management position! I will be sure to check back often to see what's happening in the Horner House!