Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring ahead!

I am very excited!
I talked to Dusty tonight about our blog and he has agreed to let me take pics of him working on his sculptures as well as the finished sculpts so everyone can get a better sense of what exactly he does! I also am encouraging him to FINISH his studio that has been in "the process" for quite some time.
We are looking forward to spring more and more. Greta is great at spotting robins in the yard. She cannot wait to play on her playground. It is SO muddy right now that I hate to even let them down outside. It's bad enough cleaning up after Charlie and Henry (our 2 adorable pups) everytime they go outside to do their business.
I did a bit of spring cleaning today while the kids were at Grandma's! Partially cleaned our basement (yuck) as well as the mudroom and loft. Our loft is the only area that contains carpet so we thought we better remove all of our storage. Now our children can enjoy playing on a soft area for a change. Also did 5 loads of laundry and I am still not done. Is it not amazing how the baskets are never emptied? It is one of my pet peeves that continues to bother me and will always bother me.
Oh and yes, the stimulus check...... At first we were going to pay off debt.....I know we are suppose to stimulate the economy, which we do enough of already. We both wanted to invest it at first - however, now that has changed. Dusty wants a plasma for the loft so the "kids" can watch movies. So I decided I want a new camera, bose speakers for my Ipod and for both our vehicles to be detailed before spring. Don't think the check is going to cover all of that so we will see who wins or who gets to that check first!
SO, new things are to come!
Pics of Dusty in action, his studio and the awesome outdoors at the Horner House. Cannot wait!