Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One more night!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be on our way to the hospital in the morning to be induced! I was dilated to 3 cm on Tuesday and have had sporadic contractions since then. I feel fine other than being completely exhausted from the demands of Greta and Atticus. I cannot wait to meet this new little guy. I am ready for this pregnancy to be over! The house is coming along nicely, they have started the wrap around porch. It's going to be beautiful. I cannot wait to be sitting outside rocking my newborn baby on the porch swing. I probably won't get pics posted of the house or our little guy for at least a week......so hang in there......there will be lots to see! Please pray for a nice delivery and a healthy little boy. Thanks!

No comments: