Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back in Action

It's a new year (four months into already!) I took a break as you can tell......a well deserved break. That was the most stressful situation Dusty and I have experienced yet. Living with his parents for 6 months, bringing baby #3 into our lives, building an addition onto our house, etc. etc. etc. I could go on and on, but don't want to bore you. To make a long, long story shorter, I will be posting more now. Facebook seems to occupy a lot of my free time. I would rather be on the computer then watch tv. Not sure if that is a wise thing, since I am on the computer for 8 to 11 hours a day while I am at work. So anyways, now I am going to switch my focus back to our family blog. For me, for my children, and for our family to watch this ever-expanding family grow. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Danah said...

woo hoo! I love the Horner House Happiness Blog!!!