Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Father's Day Pics




Father's Day at my parents house. We spent most of the day outside watching the kids play. Dusty and Matt are on this cigar kick lately. I think, they think, they look cool or something! Love the farm in the background with Dad and the grandkids. Lots of memories for me - we rode our four-wheelers across this field daily, several times, back and forth to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We played with legos, played atari (my favorites = yars revenge, river raid and pitfall, my Grandma's favorite = Circus atari) She could beat us at almost any game. She practiced LOTS while we were at home! We also swam, played lots of rummy, watched game shows with Grandpa (Let's make a deal, Whammy something and Card Shark) and had crossword puzzle and word find races with Grandma. Both are gone now and some new family lives in their house. It's sad. I will always remember those summer days. The farm won't be in our lives forever - however the memories will always be with me.

No comments: