Thursday, June 19, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!

OH MY GOODNESS!

So much has happened in the past few weeks. Can't believe I have not posted since June 7th, it seems like yesterday. Well since then we've got our little guy a new look for summer, survived 2 terrible storms, had a Rainwater gathering and a great Father's Day.
In the midst of all that, I had my first real anxiety attack and I thought my chest was going to explode into a million tiny pieces. I was able to sleep only 3 hours Monday night and then headed back to work for another 11 hour shift. Crazy. I terminated my first employee ever in 7 years with about 10 minutes notice. Then I scrounged to find coverage for the next three weeks out until I can get someone hired. So, now I am a pharmacist short as well as a full time awesomely (if that's a word) trained technician. 80 hours of manpower short. I could just cry. 250-300 prescriptions a day is wearing me thinner and thinner each day, literally. Matt says I need to eat more donuts.

Back to happy thoughts.......


TADA! His long locks are gone, but boy does he look so cute. He reminds me of Dennis the Menace (acts like him too!) especially when we spike it up! Dusty is a fan of the faux-hawk. Who knew you could have so much fun with a little boy's hair! I think he likes it too.


Rainwater family gathering. It was great to see everyone again. The kids got to swim in freezing cold water and we also got a few games of volleyball in before the rain came. Dusty took some pretty hilarious photos of us in action! Too many to post!

Need to get to bed, will get the rest up tomorrow. We are heading to the zoo in the morning. Hope we have nice weather.

No comments: